Volunteer This Fall!
As you know, things are a bit different at Lazy W Ranch this fall. The good news? Through it all, God has made it possible for us to serve in wonderful ways, even in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s where we’d appreciate your help:
FALL AT LAZY W RANCH
We’re opening our lodge, Simington House, tent camping and cabins to families and couples this fall! Families can come out to worship, volunteer, and spend time playing together in God’s magnificent creation. It will be a refreshing and restorative time for all!
Several weekends are open for various groups (following COVID guidelines): contact us for more information.
SO… WE NEED HELP!
We want to make this fall a sanctuary for our guests, and we need volunteers to help. We want to serve all who God brings by keeping things open, fun, and about God. Interested?
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
· Volunteers will have their housing and meals provided while on site.
· Volunteers should expect 6-8 hours of service each day.
· Volunteers must be 18 and older OR accompanied by an adult.
· Volunteers under 14 must have their parent’s supervision while working.
· Each volunteer should bring a sleeping bag, pillow, sunscreen, work gloves, clothes that can get dirty, laundry soap if staying longer than a week, and a smile!
· The types of work you will be doing while volunteering will depend on the area you are working in but will generally include standing for long periods of time, lifting items up to 25 pounds, and other physically demanding activities.